Monday, April 13, 2009

Material, Material, Material

So I am fresh off another home depot run. I have come to the
conclusion that I should just sleep there and save the gas. :-)

This time it is 15 2x4x10's for the bedroom. We also got 20 pieces of
1/2 inch drywall.

So I got to thinking and reviewed how much drywall and other materials
I had purchased. Here is my estimate based on my reciepts and memory.

250 pieces of lumber
50 pieces of plywood
180 pieces of drywall
20 pieces of greenboard
4 buckets of spackle
2 Ten lbs buckets of drywall screws
1 case of nails for a nailgun
28 recessed lights
36 floresenct light bulbs
2000 feet of electric cable
40 rolls of insulation
2 electrical boxes
30 fuses
40 light switches
100 electrical housings
50 electric outlets

And more to come! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment