Ever come across a picture of something or a place that you just KNOW, you have to have one day. Well, a friend of ours down south sent us a picture of a deck and chairs that we LOVE! This deck is actually a modest size but has a nice dark stain. It also has a wonderful circular table and indoor/outdoor furniture set along with a nice circular table (which I believe may also be a fire pit).
We think this would look GREAT on our lawn on the waterside. I was thinking it would be the first deck at the top and eventually we would link it to one or two decks below (on the hill) via stairs.
If you read this and see Connie or I please mention feel free to pass your thoughts about what would look nice......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment