Tuesday, July 1, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!

WOW.... We are SO happy to have closed yesterday! Our realtor (In the middle) told us that it had been over a year since we started. I remember every second of it!



Connie was overwhelmed, you can see it in the picture. The sellers were relived... I was just on cloud nine! Connie and I decided to get dressed a little to really commemorate the moment. We have so much to be thankful for today and everyday and this is a good place to mention it.



All glory to god... and a close second would be:



Mom & Dad for being you....

Connie's Mother, though she is not with us, I am sure she is SO proud of her daughter today

Sadiyya and Brianna for being patient and loving

Les Sims = The BEST mtg broker ever!

Mike the City Housing Inspector = For all of those extensions, even if you are a giants fan! :-)

Ray Brogden for your guidance and counsel

John Doyle my BFF (God that sounds Gay! Strike that) My DOG!

Everyone that I asked to pray for us, even though you may have not known why. It meant the world to us and it was answered.......



Ok, I am getting mushy you get it.



On the pic the folks on the left are the Baldwins, center is Nancy our realtor, and Connie and I.



We closed in cherry hill on a wonderful bright summer day. Did I say WOW? I am still in shock. That is how much this means to us.

1 comment:

  1. I love this kitchen as well. Love the lines! Great job Connie and Brian. I can't wait to see your home when it's finished.
    Yolanda Boyer

    ReplyDelete