Ray walked through the house with Connie and I and really showed a shared vision. He is open minded and yet is tough enough to steer you away from bad decisions. Just a great guy.
I an any case this house was a tough one for him it was built in 1875 and has a addition built around 1975. So the house is completely schizophrenic! It is also basically built with all of the support running down a center hallway. Therefore his options were limited in what he could do.
Well let me tell you, if this is what he can do with limited, then damn! He designed wonderful open spaces with areas for entertaining, reading, and everyone has a great view of the Delaware river. Our master bedroom is HUGE with a living area and a "Sex in the City" style closet for Connie. The master bath is bliss. We even have room for a California king.
Here is a pic of Ray...... Also here is the 1st and 2nd floor designs.... I hope you can see them....



No comments:
Post a Comment